10-28-2010, 07:58 PM   #76
car_fan
Major
Rep
Drives: 2020 F97 X3M

Garage List
2020 BMW X3M  [0.00]
  [0.00]
thats a shame sorry to hear about your issues. My left front tire was loosing air per TPMS. When I first noticed it I topped off. The tire was fine for about three days. Made an appointment within a day. The same day I took the car in for service the tire was replaced and I was on my way in less than an hour. I did purchase the BMW tire/wheel warranty. Front Goodyear Excellence RFT 245/40/20 run about 380 a peace from the dealer. Once these wear out I am thinking about going to non runflats. Did the same with my Mini and knock on wood no problems.

Who's to say you wont have tire issues with the next vehicle, do you live and/or travel on roadways that are adjacent to new developments? I too would be concerned about mis-matched wood trim and would (excuse the pun) reach out to the regional CSR for assistance. I am sure they will supply you with some sort of remedy.

I now have 9358 miles and my GT is running strong, especially after getting re-programmed.

Either way - good luck with your decision.
2018 X3 M40i BSM/Oyster/ZPP/ZPX/HK/S6CPA/718M(retired)
Appreciate 0