07-09-2016, 08:39 AM   #76
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz0106 View Post
Anyone have estimates of how long a car with HnR springs lasts before the struts start giving out. I bought my car brand new in 2012 .... 535xi non sport....The car is almost 4 years old now and I've put 42k miles on it and drive in sport mode always. KW makes V3 coilovers for $2900 and I rather just buy an M5 for my next car than dish that much out. Megan's make coils for $900 but not for the x drive. I plan on having this car for another year or two so was thinking about going with the H n R sport springs. If anyone has personal experience with these springs and could say how long they've had their springs for on stock struts/how many miles that'd be great. There are so many of these threads but no one really answers that
couple of members had their shocks blow after a H&R spring install within a week or two? i'll have to find those post
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 0