06-30-2010, 09:51 AM   #108
Javi335
Troll but nice
Spain
Rep
Drives: 335i E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90SLAM View Post
LH cheated? maybe....whether if he intentional or not....

Teams and drivers are known to find loopholes in sporting regulations so things can work better and smoother for them. DDD for Brawn GP last year, Mass damper, F-duct, Fuel sample for McLaren in Canadian Qualifying, the supposed "Filming Day" for Ferrari....etc etc...
Im not talking about teams, im talking about drivers.

Quote:
LH has caught passing the SC after it had passed the line....so he was investigated and proven guilty, thus handed the drive through penalty. Penalty served, dues are paid. get on with it.
After how many laps? at the end, did the "maneuver" detrimental or favourable to him?

Quote:
The reason for such a big roar from the Ferrari because they were just simply very unlucky this race because of the Safety car....however....FA was also being helped by SC in Monaco as well....to me....this time it was just whining.....
The situation is not comparable to when SC appears in front all the cars. It can be god or bad dependes on where you are, just luck. Overtake SC is not luck, is cheat. Doing it by the way braking to block the driver behind you is apart, i dare say, of being a bad person.
Appreciate 0