View Single Post
      07-23-2005, 08:15 AM   #130
Wildcat Jon
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinci325
Wildcat Jon... Hope yours get to Cinci soon...
Here is the timing/oc/1-800 messages that were available as it worked its way here.
Mine was on the JINGU MARU that docked in NY on 7/9.
It was loaded on a truck from the Prep Center on Thursday 7/21.
Was delivered to the dealer on Friday 7/22.
1-800 changed from waiting on a shipping vessel to in transit on Thursday 7/21.
OC still says at Prep center today 7/22. 1-800 still says in transit.
Looks like the 1-800 number will let you know when it is loaded on a truck with some degree of accuracy.
Hope I can take it home soon.
Good Luck to everyone waiting.

2006 325i | Alpine White | Black Dakota w/ Poplar | Auto | Heated Seats | Premium | Xenon
Many people have said that Owner's Circle on the web isn't that accurate but for me it has been within one day of the updates. In fact, it updated quicker than the 800 number when my car was loaded on a ship - maybe bc it was a non-W&W ship and couldn't be tracked. 10 days from port to prep center and still waiting seems like a long time, but seems that the NY cars seem to take much longer for some reason than the Chas cars. Maybe the port is smaller and more efficient in Chas or maybe the Prep Ctr is larger bc it is near the Spartanburg plant, or maybe a combo of the two. Dealer thinks mine will be in Cincy by next weekend (unless of course there is some damage in shipping).

If yours was del. to the dealer on Friday, why aren't you picking it up today? I'd be calling. Did you buy through Sweeney or the BMW Store?