View Single Post
      03-02-2013, 12:22 PM   #1
mantisepc
Private
Rep
Drives: Bmw 2012 528i M-Sport

For Sale: Bmw F10 Real Carbon Fiber Trim Set 75% Completed Priced For Quick Sale

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
So up for sale is 2 different BMW f10 trim sets. The black one is about 80% complete and the blue one is about 70% complete. the reason i am selling them is because hurricane sandy destroyed my house and my car and all my tools that i need to finish this up, so i am selling it the way it is almost complete for a very cheap price a lot cheaper then you will ever find anywhere else for real laid carbon fiber. i also sustained an injury to my hand so i can't finish these at the moment even if i had the tools, but i can't have them just sitting in my destroyed house taking up space without a finish date in mind so i am selling them. my loose is your gain.

now on to the sets. the black set is 100% real carbon fiber twill weave 12k which is some pretty thick carbon fiber its about 80% done. every piece already has the carbon fiber laid and epoxy layered some even have the clear coat and some are already done just need a bit of a shining. the door trims are already finished they just need to be polished up a bit so that they can shine even more. they are already shiny as is, you can see from the picture but anther shining will make them come even more to life. the dashboard trim is also pretty much completed it just needs a clear coat and a polishing. the dash piece does not come with the air vent piece thats attached, i just couldn't find my tools to remove that piece when i was taking pictures. THe center console is the piece that probably needs the most amount of work in this set. it has the canon fiber laid and a couple of layers of epoxy on it. to complete it would need maybe another 2 layers of epoxy, then needs to be sanded smooth, a clear coat layer applied and a polishing to complete the center console. The cup holder firm needs the same as the center console. From this set i a missing 2 pieces which is the left dash piece which is the smallest dash piece which has holds the light switch. and also the ash tray trim is also missing. for this set i am asking $650.

the next set is a carbon fiber and Kevlar fiber twill weave mix 3k weave which produces a black and blue pattern. very unique i guarantee that no one else has this set. this set only has one piece that has been 100% completed which is the light switch dash piece. all the other pieces the carbon/kevlar has been laid and layers of epoxy has been applied. all they need to be is sanded straight and then clear coated and finally polished to a shine and they will be completed. the only two pieces from this set that are missing are the cup holder and ash tray trim. for this set i want $550.

i guarantee you will not find a better price for a real carbon fiber set on the internet cheaper then this. i will also include the correct fabric for each set so that when you acquire the missing pieces you have the right fabric to use to finish up the set for free when you purchase any one of these sets. realistically anyone with a bit of sanding and spray painting experience can finish these up or u can send them to a place that does carbon fibering to get them finished up. i guarantee that it will still be almost half the price when completed then going out buying a brand new set and having it carbon fibered. these pieces are really hours of f work away from being completed.

its a first come first serve basis carbon fiber pieces are very hot i will not hold for anyone first come first serve. these pieces are ready to be shipped. if you are interested send me a message. i have also included some pictures if you have any questions feel free to contact me. thanks

Attached Images

Appreciate 0