View Single Post
      08-05-2012, 04:11 PM   #29
bobblehead
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: warp speed

In general, the credit applies when you take delivery. But you can certainly put that in writing as a clause that "if the factory credit allowance is greater (on delivery day) than the amount that was signed, I'm entitled to the greater amount"

The above poster suggests the Sept allowance remains the same as August. Therefore, if you want to wait til October to see what they have, you can start the process in the last week of Sept.

I would go for the comfort seat too. The Msport does add a sportier look to the car, therefore, I would pay that bit more to get both.

As for my 550 gas mileage. It's exactly what BMW has advertised. For the past two years, I am doing:

Summer - 14.5 L/100km - 80% City and 20% Hwy
Winter - 16L/100km - 80% City and 20% Hwy

If you are doing mostly highway, then those above numbers should be a bit better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRox View Post
Just waiting until September - bobble, does the credit apply when you take delivery or when you sign the papers?

Btw, on a side note, would you go for a 550 or a 535 (I need comfort seats, and with the msport on the 535, the price difference isn't very large between it and a 550). Though the 550 has horrible gas mileage.
Appreciate 0