Lieutenant General
Lebanon
Rep
Drives: 19 Tacoma, 16 Golf wagon

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sealobo View Post
i had an opinion, so what?

You have a 320 and a SUV and both of them are sportscar wannabe? wtf can you possibly know then?

Alpina lives off BMW's accomplishment, i have no problem with that. But they keep reminding people that they're the MAKER of the cars they sell. I simply don't take that kinda crap. Their cars are probably "nicer" in certain ways over factory, but for the premium i would rather buy a Porsche. O and that's exactly what i did.
hey dude, do yourself a big favor, and read about the history of Alpina. And if you think for a second that Alpina is considered a tuner, you are wrong.
Alpina doesn't stop at "slapping couple of parts" and calling it a day. Any monkey can do that; but for a company that spends hours of R&D on what is perfect, and reperfecting it says a whole lot.
I don't buy a BMW for a show. I buy BMW because what it has to offer and deliver.
I've been always a fan of BMW since the introduction of M1. Things went forward, and I never changed my opinion about BMW. Let's just leave it at that.
Appreciate 0