View Single Post
      06-26-2012, 08:40 AM   #12
AP
Major General
Rep
Drives: G30 M550

Highland pete, yes I did see teh printout bti wasn't alloowed to kep it as it was being sent of to BMW for waranty purposes. the rear right toe in was out by a third of a degree but was put right, everything else was withing their tolerences.

Yes the car drift right when the camber is very obvisouly sloping to the right.

I expect itto drift a bit but is such a difference to my previous car. I even orrwed a X1 whislt the KDS check was being doen and this this diddn't drift of to the left anywherre near as much. I know its a different car altogether but even so.

This saturday I have booked to drive a technician in the car to see the issue. Will drive along the motorway - not sure when hey tested it they did that, its not so obvious at slower speeds.

Given the car is only a month old, surely it has the latest steering software - especially given his issue has been reported for some time. If ehe is a fix, I'd have thought hat wold have been implemented in production cars from tat point onwards.

Its making me think I'm being fussy and that this is jsut what his car does but I don't find it slightly annoying and spoling what is other wise a fine car.
Appreciate 0