View Single Post
      02-25-2013, 05:01 PM   #1
nabego
Enlisted Member
Spain
Rep
Drives: BMW

Unlock Professional DVD Browser

Comment that although I'm not at my best economic've made ​​an effort and I purchased the file using the DVD which unlocks the browser and you can already see in place and the truth is that is amazing for several reasons the first and I did what the company is doing the watching and listening to music videos, it's clear that I'm not driving seeing the video because the pineapple would be good, but for company, it's like home when you have the TV on and do not see , well are you seeing the past and makes company because the same thing, I put my favorite video of "ADELE at the Royal Albert Hall" and I'm hearing and seeing past, not what I mean.

Well thank black_bird70 comments I advise people to dvdinmotion.com - BMW - Unlocking video playing while driving without hardware. which incidentally are a serious professional, because at the time you make payment via visa or paypal within 10 minutes you send a file of 1.30MB iso which you record it on a CD and insert it into the DVD browser and expels minutes and you're unlocked, one pass all super fast, the only thing wrong is that it's not free, lol.
Appreciate 0