View Single Post
      06-09-2012, 09:22 AM   #15
jftoha
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2012 X5 M Sport /2011 535is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobleman
Whats up fellas. I fianally put MORR MS.8C 21 inch wheels on my TiAg M sports car. The car is lowered with ACS springs and I think its perfect drop for 21 inch wheels and daily drive car. The fitment is perfect and these wheels are the best quality and looking wheels I ever saw. Special thanks to Kevin Lacster, providing me these gorgeous wheels. Im becoming Jersey Baller like him. Thanks to AutoCouture Motoring for all the installation and good work. (Bart,Sal,Jay,Troy,and Marcus) They are really great people and best for the BMW labor. Anyone whos modding their car, highly recommend this place. Sorry for poor quality pictures. Coming up with better shot SOON!!!

Mod to come next

Debadge
Quad exhaust
Paint gloss black diffuser
Wrap Gloss black roof
3D front lip and morr......
Your car looks amazing!! I love those wheels and the drop is perfect in my view. I am not a huge fan of very low drops, much less in cars like this. How is the ride with the 21" and ACS springs compared to stock? Are you swerving around to avoid manhole covers? I also have 21" and have been holding the install on a set of ASC springs. I live in DC and still need to get a better picture of the ride. Your input would help a lot.

Great car!!

José Tohá ---------------------------------Chilean Architect, Living in Washington, DC.
PRESENT: F10 535I Sport, Alpina 21" wheels, AC Schnitzer springs, M5 Grill.
PAST: E63, E39 (2), E34 (2), E36, E24, E30 (2)
Appreciate 0