01-24-2019, 07:31 AM   #10
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by wcr3d View Post
Stock is they way the car came, mods are changes made from stock, so no you can't have both.
But we understand you now.
You can mod the front and rear bumpers that way, the exhaust may be possible but you'll have to get creative, like replacing from the mid section back with a 535i or 550i exhaust.
exactly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sphericos View Post
Yeah my bad, I didn't express myself correct. My thought was that I want to be OEM as much as possible, no matter what mods I am doing to the car.

On the other side, I really can't decide if that black on white look of the stock M5 with grills, trims and wheels will actually look good at all on that vehicle.......
so really you want to upgrade from a base to MSPORT which you would need to swap the front, rear bumper, rear OEM spoiler and side skirts. that's about as much as you can do if you're staying on the OEM look side of things. anything else is modding like adding aftermarket spoilers, diffusers, lips, color matching reflectors, grills, exhaust and so on.
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 0