Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDD31 View Post
Looks like a great package to get you started

A couple of other products I recommend are:

CarPro Iron-X: removes any iron particles from paint, great surface preparation product, one down side that it smells like a dead squirrel that just ate a skunk.

CarPro Eraser: removes polish residue and oils left behind after polishing stage.

CarPro HydroO2: works great on protecting wheels and much easier to apply than Wheel Wax.

Unfortunately I've found once you start going down the detailing road you can't stop buying more and more products and start fussing over every little detail until it becomes a sickness. I wouldn't even want to know how much money I've invested now in detailing products. Good luck!
Thanks for making me think about spending more money! just kidding yeah, I started seeing how much more products I need because there's so much out there! Gets you thinking you need them all I thought what I did for my car was enough but after watching videos on paint corrections and waxing I realized I've been doing it wrong all along I love to learn new thong especially when it comes to our BMW'S
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 1