Colonel
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: F10 528i

Garage List
2011 F10 528i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinybeammer View Post
RC3, l m sure she will feel the exos next...

How's the sound of hamann.
Hehe, she hasn't noticed the exhaust. I tried not to rev it up and turned on the stereo to disguise it.

Very bass-sy and not too loud. But I can feel the vibration a bit. I really like the quad look. Your Supersprint is sick too bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimlock View Post
Saw a dark f10 with i think quad exhaust around 7pm @prince edward heading east .. anyone? Don't think it was you RC, you weren't over this side were you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlai View Post
RC3 was at ICC Ritz Carlton. So most likely him!

Boy, this thread is really turning into RC3 F10 tracking
Bros, shouldn't be me. I didn't drive on Prince Edward today and I was parked at the Elements from 5 to 9. Could be the dude who I mentioned parked at Ritz Carlton.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICIC View Post
I should off work late on this Wednesday. Will you be free on coming Saturday? I'm intersted to wrap the vinal too. Mind to PM the address? You made appointment for the vinal on this Wed?
IC, this Saturday is kinda busy for me. May be I'll drop by your friend's shop myself. PM sent for vinyl wrap. I think I'll give the one in Queen's Road West a try as recommended by WCf. They have more experience on wrap. Will do it tomorrow afternoon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICIC View Post
hahaha...RC you may now always keeps your car unlock or even open the doors, as nobody dare to steal your car. Most of us here will post your daily route, any superstar feeling? LOL
I think I need to swap back to stock. This is worse than mobile phone tracking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiver View Post
Nice! The black beauty!
Thanks chiver.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsiaKid View Post
this is funny...haha...btw, RC3, u mentioned doing locally for 30K the mkit, can u pm me the company, I guess i can order ASAP in case the wait time.

i wonder if i can get the Mkit instaleld without my gf noticing..i promised her only rim upgrades..but it seems will change pipe to quad as well..hrmmm...apparently..when we grow old enuf for us to not fear moms, we now fear partners....haha
I might as well let you know here as we have posted the shop here before and most of us know. Wah Kee in Gloucester Road, mlai's favorite shop. I did my m kit and quad there. Long wait so you better hurry if you really want. Shout at them as suggested by mlai. Just mentioned my car as see if they will knock off a few bucks.

Just copy me, swap the grills and add the rear spoiler. My wife only noticed these and couldn't tell the m kit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyip99 View Post
That why you have two security guards standing looking after it~
DY bro, I know your plans and your car will be ultra sick too.

2011 F10 528i Black Sapphire / Oyster Black
2000 E46 325ci Cabrio Titanium Silver / Black - retired
1997 E36/7 Z3 Montreal Blue / Black - retired

Last edited by RC3; 07-17-2011 at 12:24 PM..
Appreciate 0