View Single Post
      12-08-2023, 09:58 AM   #2
GuidoK
#buildnotbought
Rep
Drives: Z4 3.0i ESS TS2+

So regarding all the gossip, speculation and alledged accusations regarding the Toto & Susie Wolff debacle, apparently Toto said something in a team bosses meeting that he could've only known with inside knowledge.
I haven't read everything about it, but does anyone know what Toto said that was so secret/confidential?
Because I doubt it was the bathroom cleaning schedule for the f1 academy events....

I really haven't got a clue what this is all about, apart from that Susie could (unintentionally) relay confidential information to Toto in their private enviroment. But that was obviously known when they gave Susie that job. But what kind of information could someone have who is head of the F1 academy (a womans race class) that would be sensitive to an F1 team boss?
Z4 3.0i | ESS TS2+ supercharger | Quaife ATB LSD | Brembo/BMW performance BBK front/rear | Schrick FI cams | Schmiedmann headers+cats | Powerflex/strongflex PU bushings | Vibra-technics engine mounts | H&R anti rollbars | KW V3 coilovers/KW camber plates | Sachs race engineering clutch | tons of custom sh#t
Appreciate 3
M5Rick60842.00
DrFerry6730.00