donniemcm
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW X5 F15

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallabh S Dhawan View Post
Thanks for the warm welcome.
I have the anthracite finleine interior trim, 7" on-board monitor and two 8.2" rear seat monitors, electric glass-roof, lumbar support seats, USB interface, multifunctional steering wheel, Bluetooth.

All the options in this car came pre-selected by the dealer himself, as the diesel f10's are assembled in a plant here in the country itself. So no choice but to pick up whatever you get, the only choice you do get is for the exterior paint. I wanted cinnamon brown interior, so that was restricted with exterior paints of, white, grey and black only.

The petrol motor was much more fun in terms of driving but for everyday use the diesel is much more efficient. Especially when my daily running is a lot. My car has already done 5000km+ in just two months. Even when i don't take it much on the long routes. I use other cars for highway driving.

Thanks.

Thanks. The registration plates are temporary, as it says on the plates itself. Will get the permanent ones by this week.
You do use your car a lot ! Mine has 2.5 months and only a tenth of your kilometre-age

Quite interesting to see that in India, the standard bundle is quite high, especially rear seat monitors.

Congrats on your new toy or should I say working tool!
Appreciate 0