View Single Post
      09-12-2012, 10:09 AM   #30
DentalBoy
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2016 M6 Gran Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by dblock2151 View Post
So sorry to hear/see! Glad you and your wife are okay with minimal injuries (even though the 2nd pic looks crazy!).
Thankd DBlock!!
I hope I don't come off as insensitive, but will you be parting out the car at all? I'd love to get my hands on the exhaust if you won't be trying to transfer it to your next car. I am not sure what will be happening, but will def keep you informed!!

-Amar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artur-F10 View Post
just saw your wife's pics...
I hope she get better quick...
Thanks !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artur-F10 View Post
let me know if u are planning to sell your wheels...
Will do. Not sure what will happen, the left front is nicked up a bit but looks good..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet in Oz View Post
Oh My Lord. I'm so sorry to hear that you and your wife were in an accident. Your poor wife's injuries were horrific (argh!). I wish you both a full and speedy recovery and trust that the trauma of the incident doesn't have any further detrimental effect on either of you.

Don't worry about the car as it's just a piece of metal at the end of the day. BMW pride themselves on the build of their vehicles and creating a safety shell for occupants is one of their greatest claims. Look at it as having been your shield. A damn good one! Keep us updated on how things progress. Wish we could help you in some way .

Jet
Thank you sir! We really appreciate all the kind comments!!!
E60 M5 Dinan stg3,hiflow throttle bodies,coldair,evosport rear diff,Eisenmann Race sold
E39 M5 UUC short shift,UUC Corsa and More Sold
Appreciate 0