combatbmw
Major
Rep
Drives: 20' X3M CP

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by DINAN_GT View Post
BEA5T

Love it man, always been a fan of that look, as long as it's not overdone and ghettofied lol

Reminds me of my blacked-out GT. You should totally paint your calipers to make them stand out a little bit, really improves the overall appearance of them. Many go with blue or black here, but maybe try something that a few do (like me hehe ) and go with red, it looks really menacing with the all black look. Maybe do something with the fogs? They do look good already, matches with the headlights.

Great 550 bro, enjoy it
LOL i like you ! .. we think very alike. And yes red is the only way to go.. Black calipers or blue .. ?Ah no. Black rims already you wont even see it

Red is going to happen soon.

I have a few issues right now that im trying to figure out what to do with with some parts on my car.. That I dont want to mention here.. after that gets resloved im getting coilovers and my custom xpipe / Catback
Retired:2015 M5 CP MSR Intake|Carbon Fiber Fender Vents|Meisterschaft GTC catback with LXR mid pipes and ER Catless DPs | BPMSPORT Stage II Tune | RKP Rear Diffuser and Challenge Center piece |RKP Front Lip| Painted Reflectors | H&R Springs | Strasse SM5R Carbon Fiber Wheels | Nitto R888 |
Appreciate 0