United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F10

Quote:
Originally Posted by silo24 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp123 View Post
Hi silo

If you buy the new five and it costs over £40k and if it is registered after April 17 it will also attract a supplemental charge of £310 per annum for the first five years. I don't know if this would be of any bearing to you.
Hope this helps
This is what I was referring to. Basically if I was to change earlier, assuming a 3 year ownership cycle/pcp deal, I could offset the £930 extra over the next 3 years against my negative equity....

Man maths it is, but in all honesty, given the discounts available on the 6 series, I may well get a 640d before April.....
Hi silo

My thoughts exactly as this is going to be a new territory for dealerships and pcp customers as the switch over every time for a car costing £40k+ can work out quite expensive. Several point to considering,
will you always be looking for a pcp
are you looking to buy outright at any point
How long do you intend to hold on to your cars
Mileage you cover annually

If you are one for the first placing an order for the g30 do ensure that these costs of extra taxation can be covered by the dealership by some means of contribution or better valuation of your car to offset the costs.

Let me know your thoughts on this.
F10 M Sport, Alpine White, Professional Navigation, Reverse Camera, Power Bootlid, Sports Paddle-Shift Gearbox, Sun Protection Pack, Xenon Headlights, High-Gloss Black Shadow Line, 351M Sport Wheels, M Sport Suspension Deletion. Model Designation Deletion. Black Dakota Leather. Winter Tyres.
Appreciate 0