View Single Post
      10-11-2012, 11:55 PM   #1
olegv
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 535xi & 2009 335i

Shipping Question

Hi everyone, I have a couple of questions. I ordered a 535xi M Sport that was completed on 10/10. When I call the 1800 number the message today 10/11 says awaiting transportation to port. From what i've read here ships leave every 3-4 days to the east coast but from the WW & Kline websites it seems like they are all leaving on Wednesdays only. Is that correct or does it change every week? Also am I being too optimistic to assume my car will be on a ship by Wednesday 10/17? Is it more often that a car sits at port for a week or two or do they generally get on a ship quickly?
From the WW schedule the next ship to leave is the Turandot and then on 10/24 the Aida. For Kline the next ship is the Cosco Nagoya on 10/17. Not sure if this is correct. I'm trying to figure out what ship I might get on.
I currently have a 2009 335i sedan which i'm planning to keep for now. When I bought it, it was already built and on a boat almost in NYC so my wait wasn't too long. This time around it's been somewhat painful lol. Can't wait to get my new 535. Ordered it nearly fully loaded.
Appreciate 0