View Single Post
      05-17-2016, 01:11 PM   #4
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

only negative thing about ST's are they are not corosion resistant. whether they corode or not who knows i tried google to see if there's anybody that did in fact have corosion but came up with nothing. i have yet done anything performance wise except the Meisterschaft exhaust which is sitting in my storage as i'm waiting to get the MTech rear bumper completed. Performance wise i will be working on it during the winter. really pushing towards the Mission Performance flash tuning and upgrading DP, CP and maybe drop in K&N filter as well. now from what i've read i've only heard positive things with DP's. as long as they're installed correctly usually people complained or notice more of the exhaust or gas smell inside the cabin. i've also heard guys claiming once the DP's were installed the exhaust note changed as well from sounding more aggressive or the gurgle and pop sound before are sought out for. as far as suspension goes i would look at more photos of the F10 on springs and coilovers and decide from there
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 0