VooDooM4
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 ///M4 Competition

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by JNoSol View Post
Congrats. If you're thinking of wheels and suspension, don't cheapen an F10 by throwing on cheap stuff. Every mod should improve your car's look AND performance, or don't do it at all.

On wheels, work with companies that offer rotary or full forged wheels. These are lighter and stronger, compared to your stock wheels. Those are usually order to build, so they're custom fitted for your car (vs. using spacers and trying to locate hub rings). Cast wheels are very heavy, increasing your unsprung weight so your performance will decrease.

As for suspension, if you play then play all the way. The best in the industry is KW suspension.

Take it from others who have been through this. Do it right the first time, so you don't have to do it again.
Thanks for the tips. When I picked up my ride the guy at the BMW Euler said don't mess with the suspension, so I am on the fence about touching it. I would have to see how the car looks w/o a drop. I am not into super low stance, I want keep the smooth ride.
Appreciate 0