View Single Post
      10-11-2017, 03:50 PM   #54
jdr78569
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F31 328d sport wag

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASAP View Post
My concern will be the wait... have cash in hand ready to go... i am using a dinosaur 6... If I have wait 6 more months, I will go crazy.
I still have my 6 and its like new in my lifeproof case, so i can also wait off. But i feel ya on the going crazy lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGM135is View Post
I would just get the 7/7+. You’re really not getting a whole lot more for the money.
Yeah a website i saw said the 7 has quite the same things as the 8 and x. This is what sparked me to do this thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMouseTech View Post
Still rocking my 5. Will only replace if it breaks and can not reasonably be fixed. Battery has been replaced once.
LOL I feel ya! id still have mine if it was beyond repair. I had it since it came out with 3-4 replaced screens 2 batteries and then some. Only reason it was beyond repair is when i got in a fight and that was a casualty of war somewhere in the mix lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mingwan View Post
Check out EverythingApplePro on YouTube to get a better idea of whether or not the X will be worth it for you. I have a 7+, and I don’t think it would be worth it to get an X. Not really pleased with the design either of the X. I checked out the Note 8 the other day, and was impressed by the design of the phone, particularly the screen. It looks better than the X.
If everything i owned wasnt apply i MIGHT look into that but due to that fact nah lol.. plus all my family has iphones so blue is life! iphone are aweosme when you go over seas too, so much easier to communicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadOzodi View Post
My 6 died five days before unveiling of the 8 & X; I'd been an even-numbered, non-S iPhone up until the following day. Since I was forced out of my usual upgrade cycle, I said, "Effit" and bought a 7 Plus to replace it.

I've had the monstrosity for less than a month and I don't think I could go back to a non-Plus sized phone. I use Thanotech's K11 bumper/screen/back protector trio, so it's not too bulky; no kids to worry about handling it, either.

Even if my 6 hadn't died and I wasn't worried about my upgrade "tradition," I'd still be waiting to pull the trigger on an X, or even an 8 for that matter.
I havent got on board with the huge screen yet. the 5 was perfect till it expired. The I got the 6 and its great size, i hear a lot the 7 is perfect but i havent tried it myself. I do like that about the 10 though. Good screen size and still small.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeGuy View Post
I may have to upgrade my 6, because the newest update turned my phone to shit.
Agreed. apple slows down the old ones to buy the new lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by EL Jeffe 5 View Post
still got my 6 with broken screen Battery was changed working just fine
hell yeah! rock on bro I would too. I know the x is going to be a while to actually get it but my mint iphone 6 is doing the job as of now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitekid2002 View Post
Got my 6 Still. I have no reason to spend my money. Once i stop getting the updates then it'll be time.
LOL that would be a while too. I know my 5 still got updates
Appreciate 0