martin mustang
Major
Ireland
Rep
Drives: 640d,X5 45e, 911c4s, 635csi

[QUOTE=raleedy;15800121]
Quote:
Originally Posted by martin mustang View Post

Calm down. Backwards means backwards, not stupid (which, in any case, would have to be "backward" without the "s"). "Backwards" because you drive on the other side of the road and the driver sits on the other side of the car.
Sincere apologies raleedy, it was a late midnight response, and you spot one on having to calm down! I never picked up on the right/left driving link you making with parking mirrors! so again apologies for jumping into conclusions! On the topic of auto parking mirror, it was missing from my ex E60 while was on our E90 3 series, and when I researched the reasons with the dealer and this form back with both 2008 & 2009 E models it was down to not having the auto folding option in the car, I even checked with the dealer if a retrofit of the option was available! I also believe the same applies for the F models, my wife didn’t bother with auto folding option with her F25 X3 hence the parking function no longer possible, while with my F10 I made sure the folding auto was in the order, and of course the parking now on with simply leaving the setup door switch on set for the passenger side mirror, now of course this is what applies to this side of the Atlantic.
Appreciate 0