View Single Post
      05-09-2015, 10:41 AM   #4
jasonle89
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2013 bmw 528i

When I was on the hunt for my car, I found this listing for 2014 528I, pretty much fully loaded for $37000 with 14000 miles but from Buick dealer...i end up turn it down and bought my CPO.I mean it could be a good car...im just too careful. I mean this is my first bmw,I was a Lexus guy, hearing all the issue with bmw down the road just make me feel safe to have any extra warranty (CPO)

By the way, I wouldn't trust car fax too much. Imnot trying to talk you out of buying that car, just telling a true story. My friend bought a bmw years ago. At that moment, car fax showed nothing. 3 years later he tried to sell it,the buyer asked for a car fax, my friend ran a new carfax, it showed an accident in the 3rd year of his ownership. He called carfax and asked,they said carfax is just a reference, sometime it's delay (this case delaying 3 yrs,what the hell...)

Since you already made a deposit...meaning can't back out right? If I was you,I would try to get all statement from that dealer in writing..such as.... "no accident"...etc.then after the car shipped to you, have it check by bmw dealer.if you found any accident or anything not right....then you have the dealer's statement in writing to work something out with them. Just my opinion

Last edited by jasonle89; 05-12-2015 at 02:24 PM..
Appreciate 1