10-16-2012, 11:09 AM   #17
mlai
Colonel
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: 650GC/E93M3/Lexus LS600HL

Garage List
Great run at stubbs road.....

Took the F06 out for some food and took the long way home Up Tai Hang Road->Jardine's Lookout->Stubbs Road ->Garden Road. at the Tai Hang Road - Stubbs Road round about, a new CLS started to tailgate me. I can definitely see the kid behind the wheel. I wasn't driving particular aggressively as I still have the Dunlop run flats on and not even 400km on the car.

But he just keeps on pushing me real close, so I muttered to myself, what the heck! Switched the car into sport mode and floored it, starting from Adventist hospital. I can tell the dude tried to keep up in the back, driving fairly aggressively. The F06 didn't fail me at any turn and I didn't even slow down at the turns. Pretty soon, the headlights from the CLS were at quite a distance.

And then, there was a taxi in front of me, that I had to slow down CLS kid caught up and pushed me again. So well... Dangerous manuever but I have confidence in my F06 I passed the taxi in front at a very short broken white line section (I think right after white jade) right before a right turn which followed by an immediate left bend. CLS tried to follow but I guess he finally chickened out. The CLS can't handle like the F06. I know because I test drove it.

And by the time I got to good old Police Museum Junction, the I can't see the lights from the CLS anymore

And during all these, on Dunlop SportMax DSST, DSC light has not come on once That's handling of the Gran Coupe

Last edited by mlai; 10-16-2012 at 11:15 AM..
Appreciate 0