Rep
Drives: F10

Garage List
2011 BMW F10  [0.00]
1995 BMW E34  [0.00]
2007 BMW E60  [0.00]
Heya,

I am sorry to hear your experience....

Currently I am driving an E60 and for the last 2 years with absolutely no problems and I am now waiting my AW F10.

Previously I was driving an E34 which only problem I remember having is something with the ABS "brain" or "ecu" cant remember how they called it that time.

Before that dad had an E28 which pretty much had no electronics as current cars but I don't remember him frustrated about that car. We actually sold it around 1994 for the equivalent of 6000Euros.

Brother owns a E81 with only coil problems. We replaced the coil around 3 times the last year.

What I am trying to say is that if you are BMW driver inside you, then you will keep going with BMWs. Unfortunately or fortunately my dad gave us this addiction and for me no Audi or Mercedes or any other brand will ever fit in my garage.

I do appreciate and feel your frustration but what I am trying to pass here is that BMW for some is the one and only option especially if you have/had plenty of models or a great experience with them.

I might be wrong, just my only 2 cents.

Good luck with your next car and I am honestly feel disappointed seeing people getting rid BMW for problems.
Appreciate 0