Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 F13 M6, '94 JDM Supra

Garage List
2013 BMW M6  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trainwreck914 View Post
Not to be a douche. But a car is only worth...
1. Book Value
2. What someone is willing to pay.

Now that's not to say you have to accept any low ball offer. But if I want to sell a car quick. Then I price it below market and stick firm to the price. If I want a little more, I start high and come down to where I'm comfortable.

Next. No one cares what bolt ons or $ you've invested into it. So don't expect any return on it. If you want $ for that stuff then unbolt it and sell it on the market.

Needless to say very nice looking ride you got there. And very low mileage. But the f10 is a dime a dozen car. I hope you get close to what you're expecting if you do decide to sell.
I know that bolt ons don't add value. That's why I literally stated that in my post. I know what book value is. I know I don't have to accept a low ball. I've worked in auto sales most of my life. I know these cars are a dime a dozen. I know they're not worth much and they depreciate like hell.

Just looking to see what other enthusiasts would pay, since they normally see cars like this with low mileage as a great buy. Don't need to sell, don't have to sell.
Vorsteiner VFF-103 Carbon Graphite 343M dimensions • H&R Lowering Springs • Soul PP Resonated Muffler Delete • AeroFunction AF-1 Carbon Front Lip • Carbon Front Grilles • Carbon Mirror Caps • IND Black Fender Vents
Appreciate 1