04-25-2012, 10:11 AM   #1398
Garduna
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: Sedona 1er|Yellow S3|NardoTTRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar929 View Post
I saw that, how awesome is that. I would love for him to fight Chris Weidman as his first fight, if he looks impressive, he should get a tittle shot IMO

Not sure if you saw the press conference but Chael tried taking the belt from Anderson as a joke and Anderson gave him the scariest look, I cant wait till he KOs him

Overeem is gonna be out till Dec, the doctor took all the blame so 'Reem didnt get a full year

I agree but the scary part is how much he improves from fight to fight. I lost a lot of respect for him when he pretended to injure his hand to get out of fighting Rashad last year, he knew he couldnt beat Rashad then. So trust me, Im no fan but this kid is unreal. I'm still keeping hope Hendo lands the h-bomb and puts him out

I cant wait for him to move up to HW, then we'll see how he does. IMO LHW is just a training exercise for him
That press conference confirms to me that Silva got a huge compensation for the event not taking place in Brazil.

"Chael Sonnen doesn't practice the martial arts." "He's a wrestler, so he doesn't know what martial arts is. Respect. Respect for a country. Respect to a people. And respect towards human beings. Many times, people even ask me, 'well, isn't he promoting the fight?' Yes, okay, but there are many different ways for you to do that. He did not respect our country. He disrespected my family. And above all, he disrespected all the UFC audience."

Man, I seriously don't know if Chael knows full well what he's gonna be getting himself into...... Silva with a fixed up shoulder and no rib injury..... This won't last 3 rounds.

Jones is the real deal. I doubt he'll lose to Hendo. If he gets caught with the HBomb tho, that'll be interesting to see how his chin is with that sort of power. Fact is tho, if he plays safe and pick his shots. Hendo will gas and Bones will go in for the kill.

Munoz vs Weidman, I'm gonna call Munoz via decision but it'll be quite the interesting fight.
Appreciate 0