01-30-2013, 09:03 PM   #14
rbudiman
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: '15 Nissan GTR Black Edition,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krash7172 View Post
Funny, I actually have a 535xi and and my wife has an S5. Both loaded up just like you stated and her choice came down to an M3 vs S5. She chose the S5 primarily due to appearance. I personally would not like the S5 for a daily driver. Suspension is rough and the car is quite loud. Back seats are a bit of a joke. As mentioned, they aren't really comparable so it comes down to what you need out of the car. I'm on my 3rd 5 series. I had 540's before and I can tell you that I have no regrets going with a 6 cylinder.

Any specific questions?
Yeah... I am really stunned by the S5 looks and probably its pretty exhaust sound where I can adjust its loudness... In addition, S5 will be slightly cheaper because they dont have the crazily priced B&O ($4500) sound system. Instead, they only offer a $850 B&O sound system. On the other hand, you are right on the BMW 5 series... It is indeed a nice car for daily driving since it got the comfortable seats and everything else. Yeah, I guess I will just need to test both of the cars again tomorrow and see whether I can make up my mind and decide which one to go with. I currently have a BMW X6M, thus its kinda like I wanna try having an audi and see how it feels like.. hahahaha.. But really thanks for your opinion.
Appreciate 0