06-29-2010, 03:27 PM   #90
KANdaddy
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 22 M3C XDrive-Ind Grey Blk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramos View Post

Your bitterness and misplaced anger is just hilarious and delicious
You are really going to call LH the whiner in this instance .. who is doing the whining ? pretty sure it's coming from a ego maniac spaniard after being overtaken by a Sauber !!!!
Toolbox, I am referring to LH's behavior overall this season, not just the last race. Yes, FA was the bigger whiner last weekend. Does not dismiss that overall LH is leading the race for biggest douche of 2010.

Quote:
Originally Posted by O-cha View Post
You should really learn about the sport in depth before entering into predictive and hypothetical discussion with people. You need to know about it more in depth to do ao.

After Hamilton got the penalty he was pushing to regain the lost time, all the time using up tire and fuel, much more so then Sebastian who was just cruising. That should be obvious since he was catching them.

Yes once he started getting close near the END of the race Sebastian stepped up his lap times to match, but he had been literally cruising the whole time since then and his tires would be in much better condition, he could have run even faster by then if he had wanted actually but there was no need to.

And for the record I am not a "LH fan" I am a fan of both red bull and Mclaren teams and drivers. I am not annoyed that Hamilton lost out on first place but that we did not get to see a battle that WOULD have most definitely happened later in the race.

I am an anti fan of ferrari and Alonso, so you can Imagine I was happy to see what happened.
I humbly respect and agree with your statement here. Well said and thought out. Still, I have to disagree on one point, that "if" LH had somehow been able to take the fight to SV that he would have come out on the short end of the stick on that one. But I am talking 'ifs' here and the reality is SV won. On to the next race please.