View Single Post
      03-29-2011, 08:56 AM   #104
Ivo_205
Rep
Drives: Audi A5 3.0 TDI Quattro

No no more diesel, I'm only doing about 18 000 kms a year. But I haven't test driven any 3 liter petrol engines yet, so if they're not what I want I will go back to diesel. Thanks for the tip on the active enhancement stuff, much appreciated.

I've got an Audi A5 right now (please don't shoot me) so it would make sense to check out the A6, but I really like the BMW too. I never used to like bmw interior, but they've done a stunning job with the F10 and the 5 with M sports package looks the business.

I've been reading lots of reviews and comparisons and they do not all say the same thing. The comparison in Auto Motor und Sport (German mag) actually favours the handling of the A6 over the bmw 5 (!). Don't get me wrong, when I read that I found that very hard to believe but I guess it means I'll need to test drive them both and see which one I prefer. All of these reviews are at the end of the day subjective, it is very hard to write an objective review when you are detailing your personal experience with a car.
Appreciate 0