View Single Post
      05-15-2012, 09:42 PM   #1
AsiaKid
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: GTR/Gallardo Spyder/X5

So many problems...my car knows i am cheating on it

Long time no see...

I been having some random annoyance with my car lately....radio randomly played loud screeching noises while i was driving and it wouldn't stop until i stopped the car and restarted the engine. Also, the car now randomly pops up with "coolant level too low" (err..isnt that kinda fast?) a few times. And after all this had happened last week I scheduled a test drive for the new A7 (even my fiance was understanding - nothing like car problems affecting your potential safety to get an increased budget ).

Anyway, my car must have sensed my betrayal because yesterday the tire blew (btw, NO WARNING FROM THE COMPUTER!!!!)...i just suddenly felt that every road in the bump was being unabsorbed and then i could smell the rubber burning. Luckily i had my window down and figured it out pretty soon after. Because of the low sidewalls, it didnt really run poorly at high speeds, but once i slowed down it was obvious I had a flat (I was going from pok fu lam over to Aberdeen where there is this long continuous downhill slope.

Anyways...just randomly whining. On another note, I received that mailing (sure you guys did too), that has the sale on the bmw M package..more importantly..they supposedly do the frozen grey paint jobs?!?!?!?!?!

Oh yeh, now going to take to WK to get tire repaired then to bmw for service...should i be madly complaining about the computer...or does TPMS not monitor the tire problem for 20" tires??
Appreciate 0