View Single Post
      07-24-2013, 06:45 AM   #9
K-A
Nice
Rep
Drives: Porsche Macan S SportDesign

This is bullcrap. CLEARLY this is because a 15,000 mile/24 month interval is way too long and potentially damaging. BMW tried to cheap out by doing that since they picked up the bill and are probably realizing the long term damage they will do to these care therefore how the cars age therefore future owner sentiment.

If they don't honor this with previous models they're giving us a big fat middle finger. I can already see an issue in a few months when my car will be hitting the 1 year mark from its original build date (probably gonna happen before the 10K mark) and I am wanting to get my "free" oil change due to being at such a long period of time. I'm not waiting 15,000 miles or 2 years to do it, even if it's a Leased car (consider it my good deed for the future owner/s if I don't keep the car myself after the lease, not to mention I want my car performing at its peak during my time with it, not running on old break-in oil). At the same time, I'm not paying for it when BMW is already revising their intervals.
Appreciate 0