02-11-2016, 05:05 PM   #76
spyroz
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW f10 550i ///M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by David3 View Post
Asking price is $51k on Dallas, TX craiglist. Way too much money for this car. I can appreciate the money spent on all the mods, but I think it unrealistic to expect a 100% return on investment. The car is missing HUD, lane departure, Blind Spot detection, ACC, sun blinds, 4 zone HVAC, massaging seats, cooled seats, rear entertainment, night vision, parking assist, ... Photos are not adequate to know for sure, but you get the idea...a pretty run of the mill optioned 550i.

I'm in the market for a 550i and I see cars spec'ed like this (except mods which demands a smaller and unique buyers group) a dime a dozen. Since I am buying used, I am looking for all the goodies since you get them almost free when buying used. My 545i is getting long in the tooth and time to move along.
Hey David

Weather I'm asking 51K or 60K that's how much I want to sell my car, i'm not selling your car. If you're interested in buying, you're free to make me an offer. I don't need your criticism or smart aleck comments.

FYI - I'm asking $48,500.00 for my car. Bought the car $68 + TTL + over $15K upgrade mods. You do the math and let me know if I want a 100% feedback.