View Single Post
      10-02-2012, 12:01 PM   #22
Alan l.
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2020 F95 X5M Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan l. View Post
Did some searching and seems like some Cadillac owners have similar noises with their Eibach springs and Eibach sent them this as a solution.

Maybe we can call Eibach to see if they have an application for the F10. This just slips right in without the need to remove the springs.

CTS-V's Eibach part "(UB0205-5) for a spring isolator"

Some people also used this instead - http://www.radioshack.com/product/in...ntPage=search#

Not sure how well that works without seeing it in person. I might to check it out to see how thick/soft it is to be able to handle the task

Alan
I just got off the phone with Eibach and turns out the F10 uses the same UB0205-5. Summit Racing can order this for you at $39 each which is pricey but this is the most oem looking solution for people with spring noise. Not need to remove the springs to install this and comes with adhesive within the insert to hold it in place. I'll report back once i get them installed.

My $5 hose method is still working flawlessly but i wanted something that didn't stand out at the dealer when i bring it in for service.

Alan