04-26-2015, 02:02 PM   #103
Chili Palmer
Master Of My Domain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 650i Gran Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by worrisomebear View Post
Firstly, wanted to say a big thanks to every one here for helping me out with the suggestions, from Chilli Palmer and alvinabed. Special Thanks to Chilli Palmer, for always being around and sorting me out on all issues. I had so many questions

Here are a few pics on my F10, Genuine M5 alloys with Continental ContiSportContact 5P ( The Michelin super sport are sold out here and are on back order from factory) , new center caps as well

Front:245 35 20, Rear:275 30 20..Straight fitment , car is not lowered and there are no issues with full loading or on speed breakers

Running 34 PSI all the way around at the moment and feels good. The immediate effect was how responsive the car has become without run flats, the steering has become better and overall pickup and acceleration seems improved ( specially I had 17 with pirelli run flats before)

Here are a few pics to start with :

before and after

Looking good! I'm glad that my experience helped you, I learned from members on the forum. This place is a wealth of knowledge and most the time all you need to do is ask. Now you need to lower it and post some full car shots.