View Single Post
      03-30-2012, 08:30 AM   #8
ragingclue
One cam is enough
Rep
Drives: VF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai of 2day View Post
I agree that the wheels are the only attractive part of that car. I can admit that when I saw concept art fot the A7 I was impessed, but after seeing one in person at the toll booth, I didn't like what I saw. Just my two cents....

... or maybe it was because the driver was a real D-bag... he fought so hard to get in front of me! Maybe because my car kinda stands out he felt the need to show me that his car is an attention grabber as well. So, in traffic that is moving at 5MPH, he gassed hard and breaked hard to go from behind me, to my right, then in front of me while I watch him in my mirrors, lol.

If you think that you will make up for lost time in rush hour traffic by switching lanes every two minutes... you are fooling yourself... IMHO

Maybe thats why I'm not feeling that car... but the wheels are nice... lol
Haha yeah there's an A7 I see on the Ike on the way to work every morning and he does that. Zigging and zagging across lanes for miles only to end up in the same position as when he started. The thing is, he must have no idea that he makes no progress because he continues to do it despite the fact that he never gains any significant amount of time.

I agree that the roofline in back needs some work, but I think it would be OK if Audi would have managed the transition between the roof and back end. The spoiler helps a little but it would look even better if it had a more substantial winglet area at the ends. Just MHO though. The rest of the car looks so damn good except for that giant eyesore.

The wheels look really nice though. They fit the car well.
Appreciate 0