FS: Avant Garde M550 Concaved w/Falken Azenis-453s

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 2,600.00

Or Best Offer
Shipping Costs Included

Item Interest
FS: Avant Garde M550 Concaved w/Falken Azenis-453s

Selling for a friend of mine, these are located in Tarzana CA.
Please see below:

Quote:
Up for sale is a set of brand new set of Avant Garde M550 wheels in matte silver machined for a BMW E90 M3. I bought these just in time for Bimmerfest. Tires and wheels have only 80 miles on them. Either on the way to or from the event, I got a small nick on the front wheel. It's barely noticeable. The only way to really see it is if you actually "look" for it. (See picture below)

20x9 et35 255/30/20 Front
20x10.5 et38 285/30/20 Rear

Tires are Falken Azenis-FK453

5x120 bolt pattern

Bought this whole setup including tax for just over 3K.

Because of the small nick, I am looking to get $2400 for local pick up or $2600 shipped to anywhere in the CONUS

The tires are Falken's flagship summer tires.
Please see here for more info:
http://falkentire.com/tires/car-tires/azenis-fk453

Quote:
Flagship Summer Performance Bred from Racing DNA:
The AZENIS FK453 is the latest generation of Falken’s flagship ultra high performance tires available in a wide array of sizes from 17-inch to 22-inch rim diameters. Fitments include popular staggered applications making this tire suitable for high-end vehicles. In addition, the FK453 features the latest developments in noise-absorption technology which help provide a quiet and comfortable ride. A silica enriched compound is utilized for confident dry and wet performance. Rated with W and Y speed ratings, this tire is composed of nylon-reinforced layers allowing for enhanced high-speed stability, helping to create the ultimate driving tire.

FEATURES:

ASYMMETRIC VARIABLE TREAD DESIGN
with large outside shoulder blocks, provide enhanced cornering and better braking traction while reducing tire noise.

SILICA ENRICHED COMPOUND
designed and tested to meet the demands of European roads, the new silica based compound provides superior traction and grip for those seeking ultra high performance.

THREE WIDE CIRCUMFERENTAL GROOVES
effectively evacuate water and significantly improve hydroplaning resistance for outstanding wet handling.

RIGID CARCASS
retains the tire profile during some of the most extreme driving conditions, helping to improve high speed stability and handling.

STEEL BELTS
offer greater tread rigidity, superior grip and high speed stability.

ADVANCED JOINT-LESS CAP PLY
increases durability at high speed and promotes long-lasting even wear.

Please let me know if you have any further questions

Sorry, the models are not included in the sale; but I'm sure you can negotiate something in private with them if you so desire

Appreciate 0