View Single Post
      07-16-2011, 04:55 PM   #62
blkcofy
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2010 550i GT Sport Dinan

Thank you AVUS. It just tickles me silly, to see how other apparently passionate Ultimate Driving Machine owners go out of their way to type junk about an automobile they either can't understand, refuse to understand, or both. That's like me following a Rolls Royce post to talk about how boxy or stodgy the Phantom looks...all while hiding the 'green envy' look on my face that I can't even afford the insurance payments on the car, but feel somehow compelled to trash the design for those that can.

I love my car, my second BMW acquisition. No bull, this Dinan GT might be an acquired taste, but one that can kick the butt of pretty much anything that dares challenge me...while lulling my kids to sleep in the back seat from all the space and comfort of a....well, a Rolls Royce! LOL!!! And since I've now figured out how to launch the car (brake pedal/gas) with the Sport II engaged...it's just darn ridiculous...yet grown up and refined!

550i GT Black Sapphire Metallic w/ Ivory White and Black Nappa Leather, Cold Weather Package, Sport Package, Black Foose Legend Staggered 20s, DVDinMotion software, H&R Lowering Springs, Black Kidney Grill swap, and the Dinan Stage 2 Performance Software: 501 HP @ 5000 RPM / 580 FT-LBS @ 3500 RPM (w/ Cobra iRadar)

Last edited by blkcofy; 07-17-2011 at 12:22 PM..
Appreciate 0