Taiwan
Rep
Drives: F10, F13, current->F80, F15 X5

Garage List
2015 M3 BMW M3  [1.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by RC3 View Post
Thanks for the detail photos, Alex.

Man, you car is really slammed now. Yeah, raise it up a little later could be cool.

BTW, I don't think I have asked you. What kind of front lip and real diffuser you are having now?
Its a custom CF Hamman style front lip and diffuser so as the roof! Hopefully my custom CF 3D design deck spoiler will be here soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerpride05 View Post
Amazing Drop! Raise it a bit and it'll look clean. How is the ride and how much were they?
It rides so much better than on springs! I can actually feel the road and Im not even on medium yet. Price should range from 1600 ~2000 retail no exact pricing yet according to what John told me which is pretty good deal for all the quality parts you get with top mount included and adjustable sway bar endlinks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LACSTER View Post
That is hardcore Alex! Wow I can't wait for your review. The front is slammmmmmed!
Seriously Kev, i need to raise the front, wayy too slammed, i need to roll my fenders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luigimaster24 View Post
Wow!!! Your ride looks amazing bro!!

I like it just the way it is, nice and low..I mean, what's the point of having coils (aside from the performance) if your not gonna go sweet n low.

Gives me a good idea of what the slam will look like on mine with 21's..

Congrats on the coilovers !!!!
Thanks bro! see u next week at Joes ! we can hve our mini meet with Kev haha

Thanks for all the kind words guys! More to come hopefully in the next few weeks!