View Single Post
      06-28-2010, 11:40 PM   #84
KANdaddy
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 22 M3C XDrive-Ind Grey Blk

Quote:
Originally Posted by O-cha View Post
Umm hamilton was saving tire and fuel prior to the penalty, neither guy was running all out but hamilton was creeping up on him, and based on the lap times later in the race he had the ability to catch him. Maybe you should pay more attention.
Based on lap times later?? Based on the planets aligning correctly?? Who won the race and by a pretty large margin? Umm...no son...maybe you should go back and watch and listen. Once SB knew LH was gaining he responded with nearly exact lap times. So how would LH have caught him then? Even in your LH ruling fantasyland where there was no SC delay, LH would not have caught SB and won the race. But I'm sure you'll wave your magic crystal ball and figure out a way to disprove me on that as well.

I swear you LH fans are such biased douches. I have zero problem acknowledging LH when he does well despite the fact that he has zero class. Yet you LH lovers will come up with greater fantasies than those written by JRR Tolkien to make excuses for LH. Such a joke.