Rep
Drives: BMW F10 535

Garage List
  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrowBMW View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmwdoubles_ View Post
Bring this back up because I am looking to upgrade my endlinks. I'm running the M5 away with stock endlinks with my car lowers by 1", and noticed I really had put a lot of load on the swaybar to get the endlinks to fit.

I don't want the sway bar already loaded up because of the wrong length. I've tracked the car several times and not really had a issue with turn in, but I guess I won't really know until I have the correct length.

I found this M7 Speed for minis which as we know is BMW and the bolt is a M12.

https://www.m7tuning.com/m7-maxx-g-h...-cooper-510500

I'm just unsure of the length. I'm thinking it might fit because I'm lowered.

Thoughts?
I wouldn't order those, they cause cancer in CA. True story.

The issue with our links is not the bolt size for length but the fact that they are not square. The lower end link has a slight angle on it so if you want to be in a neutral position with no load (or full range of motion on the joint) then you would need to match that angle… that is my dilemma.
How do they cause cancer? Also that metal clucking sound is 100% the M5 under load. I don't as under the car when it was sitting on ramps. Twisted the front sway to see if d it was loose and it made that metal clicking sound. The M5 doesn't sit right in our cars and especially if you're lowered. I don't see how these aftermarket could be worse when the angle on both top and bottom are wrong due to be lowered and the M5 not being right for our cars.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFu...fWjCtOz49FDMlg
Appreciate 0