11-30-2015, 12:34 PM   #76
TJBentley
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '12 528xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsturbointeg
so got some inspiration from Roswell's custom steering wheel and Ledermanz said they can design and shape the wheel exactly like Roswell's (carbon fiber wheel) vs the original design (2nd picture) except without the carbon fiber since they don't have the means to do it yet. you probably think they are the same but the difference is the sides. with the carbon fiber wheel you can see the sides have more contoured shape to it. so i went against with what people thought might not looked good only because i've Google searched every image with the all black and tho it's nice i just wanted to set mine off to be different so here's what i ordered.

they were able to get the same leather material as my interior which is cinnamon. so the bottom portion will be cinnamon leather with a 12 o'clock cinnamon stripe on top. black leather on top and middle. and the sides will be black alcantara...however, he will do preforated black leather on the sides and show me and than show me what alcantara would look like. and to finish it off cinnamon stitching. i'll probably order the carbon fiber insert to give it another contrast? maybe not for everyone but i think it'll look sweet! if you look at the carbon steering wheel picture Roswell has the same cinnamon interior so you can get an idea with the design and color choices you could probably imagine what it would look like.
Wow awesome can't wait to see the end product I'm sure it will look awesome. How much is it gonna run you for everything?
Appreciate 1