Thread: GT VS X6
View Single Post
      09-04-2011, 08:49 AM   #10
scottz5
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 13 F10 535xi & 11.75 E93 M3

Disregard comments like this. Really this is the ugliest BMW of all time IMO and any others. Look at the sales numbers and even BMW admits it was not a good idea. NA production will cease.

Your reasons for buying the car make sense and sounds like a smart buy for you. I think most people that buy a gt do it for the same reasons. If it works for you guys that's great.

X6 is ugly too but it's hot at the same time. I think because it's bold. Gt reminds me of a Aztec. Ok it's not that bad lol.

I am not being mean and people should drive what they like. Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by car_fan View Post
Disregard comments like this, because if comfort over room is your concern, with the exception of the LWB F02 7 Series, the GT has more rear legroom than every other BMW. Also the GT drives like a proper BMW should. You are unlikely to hear the complaints the F10 owners experience with regards to the steering.

As "jadnashuanh" stated the GT is a 7 series through and through - right down to the wheel base dimensions which matches that of the F01 7 Series. Browse the F07 forums for overall consensus and you will find that unlike the F10 most buyers of the GT: do not regret their decision(s) to buy, and are pleased with their purchase of the GT.

I might also add that I have received nothing but favorable remarks on the GT. The X6 is nice as well, but the interior of the GT wins hands down.
Appreciate 0