View Single Post
      03-29-2012, 12:27 PM   #102
ragingclue
One cam is enough
Rep
Drives: VF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q4P View Post
Go jam a BMW down someone's throat on Mustang World and see the type of response you get...
"Jam a BMW down someone's throat"?

I'm a member of multiple Mustang forums where there are XXXvs335 or XXXvsM3 discussions where no one says one ignorant thing about the BMW.

This thread was a "Thank you" thread from the OP in the non-BMW discussion section where it belongs; nobody jammed a Mustang down anyone's throat.... It's not even a "Kill" or "Race" story. Despite all that, it is STILL littered with ignorant fanboy crap. You can tell people all you want that this attitude is reciprocated elsewhere, but it seems the guys on those sites are more interested in fast cars while also having a preference. Sure, you get the fanboi vibe every once in a while, but go spend some time on SVTPerformance and tell me with a straight face that the ignorance is anywhere near the level it is here.... It's not, not by a long shot. I was really taken aback by a couple recent threads there where the N54 and M3 came up in discussion, and people wanted to know more about it, how to get power, what mods make how much power, what sort of upgrades were in development, etc... They didn't go on and on about the cost of entry, HPFPs, douchey BMW owners, etc... They talk cars over there.

...and "5.slow"?? Are you f'n kidding me? Slow compared to what? Not a 328. Not a 335. Not an M3. Most certainly NOT any of the Hemi vehicles (even the 392). ZR-1 yeah. GT-R yeah. etc...
Appreciate 0