General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 Alpina B6 650ix GC

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by amitabhbansal View Post
friends,
i have a 525d model bought on 2010 november, can any one tell me how to know the current software version of the car system?
secondly i want to know which one is latest and the changelog of the new software so that i can get it upgraded, so please post any link where i can find the latest software versions.
Thanks
The only way to know the current vehicle software version is to read the Current Integration Level with E-Sys or Tool32, and then crossreference that to the corresponding ISTA/P version for your chassis.

The latest ISTA/P is version 2.48. I have never seen a changelog, and the only way to get the dealer to upgrade is if the car has a known problem covered by an SIB that states the car must be programmed, or it otherwise has a problem, and they determinie that the car needs to be programmed to fix the problem or further troubleshoot it.

2018 F06 Alpina B6 650ix GC; Space Grey; Vermillion Red Nappa Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant
2017 F15 X5 xDrive50i MSport; Glacier Silver Metallic; Black Dakota Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant; RSE
Appreciate 0