View Single Post
      01-13-2012, 08:36 PM   #18
LACSTER
Major General
Rep
Drives: Hybrid

Quote:
Originally Posted by F10 HRE View Post
Thanks fellas. Uummmm... how about the next day: Sunday the 29th? Yes... the parking lot will be open. It won't be busy at the time that we'd meet. I'm just trying to pick a location that's in the middle of SD.

Hey... maybe you guys can help me out. I'm trying to decide on which route to go on lowering my F10 550i M Sport with EDC. I notice a lot of people like the sporty/stiff/handling kind of ride. For me... I kinda like the soft/plush/floaty ride. Heck... that's why I bought an F10!!! So... I'm trying to lower my F10 and try to keep the stock-like ride. I've been reading a lot of threads and apparently there's a difference of outcomes when it comes to 550i's vs 535i's vs 528i's AND edc or non-edc. I've narrowed it down to H&R's, but for some reason... I need a little more reassurance that I'm making the right decision. Some people are posting in this forum that KWV2's drop hella low & have stock-like ride, and some say that KWV2's ride hella stiff. Then about 80% of people post on H&R's that they ride just like stock, and they don't like H&R's bcuz of this but like how low it goes on a 550i and for the price you pay for them. Then... some people are posting that ACS & RD's are the best. But they review that they are the best bcuz those springs provide more stiffness & a more planted feel to the road. So... If you guys can help me out, I'd really appreciate it.
Contact Luigimaster he lives in Del Mar and asked him for a ride. He has a 550 with H&R's right now
Appreciate 0