View Single Post
      01-27-2024, 03:32 PM   #1
nicolebuldo
Rep
Drives: BMW 535i xDrive Touring F11

535i xDrive Touring from France

Hi all,

I'm a new member of the forum, that has been a great source of information for me to learn more about my F11 that I've owned for a few months.

It is a 535i xDrive with the ZF automatic gearbox in a combination that's not very common : Tiefseeblau Metallic over Oyster & Dakota leather and sitting on BMW 609 18in winter wheels or 331 19in summer wheels.
I bought it in Germany, it is a high mileage car (at least for European standard) : 216'000 km / 134'000 miles, but always maintained by BMW. Runs like a charm, and provides a very comfy ride thanks to all the options it is fitted with : Adaptive Drive, B&O stereo, HUD, adaptive cruise control and headlights, heated seats and steering wheel, 4 zone AC, soft close, etc.

All in all the car is great but the drive doesn't deliver as much emotion as I expected...
Thanks to what I read on the forum I will be upgrading soon the charge pipe so I can tune MHD Stage 1, and I'm on the look out for a pair of M Performance exhaust mufflers (super hard to find used in Europe - I'll probably have more luck in the US!)

Happy to become part of this community!

Cheers
Appreciate 0