View Single Post
      06-29-2010, 06:35 PM   #100
KANdaddy
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 22 M3C XDrive-Ind Grey Blk

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateBMW View Post
To briefly add, if we are discussing 'ifs' then Hamilton's pressure on Vettel could have created an opportunity otherwise unseen. It is no secret that Vettel's car has had reliability issues this season. Hamilton had the speed to catch up in order to at least make the racing part of the race remotely interesting.
Def would have made an exciting finish, although SV would have taken him

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateBMW View Post
It also appears that many people that hate Hamilton, absolutely love to express that hatred. Over on pf1 as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by E90SLAM View Post
There's so much hate for LH regardless of watever. its a disgrace that many F1 fans "blindly" hate LH just because he's really good on the track or for watever reason.
Only speaking for myself here but I do not blindly hate him. He is just a spoiled punk but a great driver. I think the reason that there are so many vocal LH haters is b/c he has been billed since Day One as the end-all-be-all of F1 drivers and that has obviously gone to his head. great driver, with tons of potential? ABSOLUTELY. Same can be said for a handful of other drivers too. God's gift to F1? Heck no...at least he hasn't proven it yet. It doesn't help that all the LH fanboys out there think he walks on water and refuse to admit he's just only as good as the other good drivers in F1. Again...one championship-a-God-does-not-one-make. i really liked him his first year or so...he was humble and exciting. But now he's just a...well....a jerk, IMO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramos View Post
When did you lose the lead?? What did I miss?
I'm talking about drivers. I'm still top douche around here...at least until you open your mouth again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javi335 View Post
but i mean, Alonso, on the track itself, is a fair driver. I never see him doing things like Hamilton or Schumi to win, thats what im talking about.
Agree. I think FA has gotten a bad rap and been in the wrong place at the wrong time when it comes to politics. On track he is aggressive and hungry and shows it but overall a good sport.