View Single Post
      03-31-2010, 12:12 AM   #1
CanadianGOLD2010
Private
Rep
Drives: E92 M3, F10 535I

Space Gray 2011 550i at Canadian debut in Vancouver

Here you go, the real official North American launch in Vancouver today. What a stunning car. For those people who think the styling has taken a step back from the current 5 series, I want whatever your taking. Seriously on my drive home I saw a number of 5 series on the road and this new design is light years ahead. Obviously everyone has a different opinion which, as my wife tells me, makes the world go round but....

Anyway the two interior shots are not of the 5. I took a pic of the cinnamon interior on a 550GT to show the latest cinnamon. I can tell you that in real life the colour isn't as nice. The pic I took I had to use a flash so it actually looks better in the pic than it did in real life,

The other interior was of a 7 series hybrid with Oyster/black interior which is what I am not contemplating. It looked really nice. The wood in the 7 is different but the tone is similar.

Overall the 5 looked great. And by the way the prices I posted a few days ago are official. That particular model with packages was 85000 but the base was 73000.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0